On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 07:26:02PM +0100, Arnd Bergmann wrote: > + A number of subsystems that Intel needs to handle on embedded systems > should really not be described in detail on servers on any architecture > but instead be handled in AML or SMBIOS (e.g. pinctrl or phy). Are we 100% sure about this assumption? We're saying "server" here but how much of that is really "distro" - if it is distro then you start to get things like laptops coming into play which do have a lot more of the fun stuff that we see on embedded devices in active use.