Hi, > > > I'd suggest just simple "autorepeat", so that we get rid of ugly double-negation. > > The idea was that majority of setups want autorepeat so in the absence > > of the property autorepeat is turned on. > > I see... but autorepeat on by default makes sense on devices that are > usually querty keybaords, but does not make sense on devices that are > usually phone keypads or power buttons. > > So my proposal is: > > 1) driver decides if it makes sense to autorepeat by default or not. > > 2) dts says autorepeat=0 or autorepeat=1 > > That way, we get dts that get chance to work on other OSes, get rid of > double negations, and get right defaults when autorepeat is not > specified. Sounds fine to me. Any objections? -- Sebastian