On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 05:40:33PM -0700, Chris Murphy wrote: > I see no obvious hardware source for the problem, SATA Phy Event Counters are zeros except a few COMRESET events which is pretty minor. No ICRC or UDMA-CRC errors recorded. No reallocated or pending bad sectors. > > I'd look at your historical system logs, messages or journalctl, and do case insensitive search for: err, unc, reset and see if anything along those lines has been reported that might explain it. > > If you decide to backup, reformat, restore, then first I suggest > > btrfs-image -c 9-t 4 /dev/sdX /mnt/ btrfs-image -c 9 -t 4 /dev/sdX /mnt/ Space between the 9 and the -t. Hugo. > You can keep it handy in case a dev asks for it or you can attach it to a kernel.org bug report. > > Chris Murphy-- > To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-btrfs" in > the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org > More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html -- === Hugo Mills: hugo@... carfax.org.uk | darksatanic.net | lug.org.uk === PGP key: 65E74AC0 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk --- I think that everything darkling says is actually a joke. --- It's just that we haven't worked out most of them yet.