On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 10:17:42AM +0200, Ingo Molnar wrote: > > Ingo is 'missing' most of the time, so while I sit here with a > > massive queue of patches its nearly impossible for me to get > > anything merged :-( > > Right now I'm somewhat 'missing' because I fell ill right when the > merge window began :-/ But I merged all your pending bits shortly > before the merge window started. During the merge window itself I > try not to merge fresh patches. Yeah, no problem that, it just shows we need to better arrange things for when you're not available. My/our quilt workflow works really good for me when you're there, but its obviously somewhat broken without you. We just need to work out a (better) fallback case. The timing was just somewhat unfortunate.