On Fri, Jun 06, 2014 at 09:27:07AM +0300, Mikko Perttunen wrote: > The only compile-time dependencies here should be that: > - patch 8 of 9 which contains the actual driver depends on patch 6 of 9 > (though only when building as a module) and the efuse series > - patch 2 of 9 refers to the DT node called "padctl", so it requires the > xusb series. (in the submitted xusb series, the node isn't actually named, > though. I will fix this in v2) My intention was to add the label in the patch which first adds a reference to the device. In my tree that was the PCIe driver. Given that it's not clear yet in what order these will be merged, I'm thinking I should simply add that fragment in the patch that adds the node since we know that it will eventually be used. Thierry