Hi, On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 09:10:00PM -0700, Greg KH wrote: > > Let's take USB peripheral as an example, there is a device for > > udc, and a device driver for usb gadget driver, at default, we want > > the device to be bound to driver automatically, this is what > > we have done now. But if there are more than one udcs and gadget > > drivers (eg one B port for mass storage, another B port for usb ethernet), > > the user may want to have specific binding (eg, udc-0 -> mass storage, > > udc-1 -> usb ethernet), so the binding will be established > > after rootfs has mounted. (This feature is implementing) > > Then there better be a way to describe this on the kernel command line > (i.e. module paramaters), right? Which is a total mess, why not just > not bind anything in this case and let the user pick what they want? you can also blacklist all gadget drivers and manually probe them or - get this - you can refrain from using gadget drivers and use libusbg to build the gadget drivers out of raw usb functions, then bind them to the UDC of your liking. -- balbi