On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 12:56:53PM +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote: > Mark Brown wrote: > > No, I didn't ask them - you aske what I did last year but I had been > > under the impression that was so you could ask them about Dusseldorf. > > I guess you want me to do it then? > Gah, then a complete misunderstanding. I just asked one LPC program > committee guy about the room availability and reported back to some of > you guys. Mark, would you mind asking Angela again like the last > year? I have to leave from net from now for a while... OK, will do.