On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 04:34:53PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote: > On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 11:42:41AM +0100, Mark Brown wrote: > > On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 06:03:50PM +0530, Vinod Koul wrote: > > > Allows driver to be built on wider configs > > > > Applied, thanks. > > ...and dropped since it causes build failures all over the place > especially around the SCU. I'd guess you need a dependency on at least > the SCU as well as COMPILE_TEST. Sure makes sense, I will fix the SCU bits and resend this patch Btw, there are few patches in the series which can go thru like: - path 5, its IPC defines for DSP - patch 6, stream modularization - patch 8, common stream for pc/compress - path 9, FE, BE ops - patch 11, fix trigger for BE - patch 12, generic DSP set params - patch 15, power control for DSP If there are no comments on these. Since the kcontrol patches are in seprate patches, I think they should apply, otherwise I cna split up in next set Thanks -- ~Vinod