On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 01:27:53PM +0200, Sylwester Nawrocki wrote: > Too bad, I noticed this comment only just now. I'll consider this and > will try again and see how simple-card could be used. There is also the > samsung-i2s-sec secondary 'overlay' CPU DAI that would need to be handled, > and we have it now internally specified in the machine driver through > cpu_dai_name, rather than cpu_of_node. > There might be some more work in the driver needed to support the > secondary I2S interface generically with DT. You should be converting the device to DPCM for both that and the compressed audio path.