On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 05:00:02PM +0200, Robert Richter wrote: > > Back to long time ago (about 1.5 years), Thomas began the work > > for CPU hot-plug, one first thing is CPU hotplug flag cleanup. > > Paul hoped all the _FROZEN variants of the notifier actions > > can be removed at that time. Now here it is. > > > > Patch 1 ~ 69: remove all kinds of XXX_FROZEN usages > > Patch 70: remove XXX_FROZEN from the kernel thoroughly > > You might want to update Documentation/ as well. > Thanks for your reminder. I don't do that intentionally because 1) This is RFC patch and I'm not sure if maintainers agree to remove XXX_FROZEN thoroughtly 2) I have a little bit hesitation how to describe XXX_FROZEN status after they are removed. Anyway, I will do that in formal patch series. Thanks again!