On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 07:26:28AM +0100, Grant Likely wrote: > On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 5:49 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > > While we're working on things like this it's probably worth getting the > > scripts Kevin, Olof and I use for build and boot test reporting (I only > > run them, I've not contributed anything) or something like them into > > scripts/ - they're pretty good and having a common format makes things > > easier when looking at multiple reports. > Where is the current copy of those scripts? Kevin's copy is here: git://git.linaro.org/people/khilman/build-scripts.git