On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 12:32:37PM +0530, Vinod Koul wrote: > On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 07:48:33AM +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote: > > - Testing / QA (Takashi) > > How people do test? Can we have some automation? > > (IIRC, openSUSE has some automatic audio test running on VM, but I > > forgot the details...) > I would be interested in this as well, some test framework for auto regression > checks would be great. > I think Mark would be at KS and can update if we can leverage something for > kselftest stuff being discussed there Not really, it's more about standardising the way tests are triggered and reported.