On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 01:47:22AM +0000, Austin, Brian wrote: > On Aug 20, 2014, at 12:01 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > > The latest Google reference designs use something which is essentially > > tinyucm - the configuration is mostly stored in an XML configuration > > file which is read at runtime. It's not consistent with what anyone > > else uses. > Those must be the qcom designs. They use a “tinyucm" that is xml based. Yup. > I would like to see if we could get a consistent UCM for Android/Chrome/etc. > Has this made it into the topics list? Seems like there's a lot of interest in discussing it so it should.