Hi, On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 12:05:17AM +0800, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote: > Hi, > > This is v2 of the Allwinner A31 watchdog support series. This series adds > support for the watchdog hardware found in Allwinner A31 and later SoCs. > These new chips have multiple watchdogs, with separate interrupt lines > and registers, but the basic layout and operation is the same. This series > is based on Guenter's restart handler series. > > Patch 1 prepares the sunxi-wdt driver for varying register offsets tied to > compatible strings. Various ioread32/iowrite32 calls have been replaced with > readl/writel as well. > > Patch 2 adds the sun6i compatible string with accompanying register offset > data. > > I tested this series on my Cubieboard (sun4i) and A23 tablet (sun8i), which > has the same watchdog hardware as the A31 (sun6i). This covers the 2 classes > of hardware supported. > > After this series is merged, we can remove the power/reset driver for sun6i. > > > Changes since v1: > - Mention replacing ioread32/iowrite32 calls in patch 1 commit message. On the whole series, Acked-by: Maxime Ripard Thanks! Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering http://free-electrons.com