* <Reply ASAP>
@ 2014-10-02  8:55 Mr. James
From: Mr. James @ 2014-10-02  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Sequel to your non-response to my previous email, I am re-sending this to you again thus; A deceased client of mine who died of a heart-related ailment about 3 years ago left behind some funds which I want you to  assist in retriving and distributing. Reply so I can give you details on what is needed to be done.

Regards,

James.

* <Reply ASAP>
@ 2014-10-02 20:56 ` Mr. James