Hi all, Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in drivers/net/phy/marvell.c between commit 99d881f993f0 ("net: phy: Add SGMII Configuration for Marvell 88E1145 Initialization") from the net tree and commit b02241755d0e ("net: phy: Adding SGMII support for Marvell 88ee1145 driver") from the net-next tree. I fixed it up (they are basically the same patch :-( so I just fixed up the differences and basically used the net tree version) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au