On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 03:59:38PM +0200, Laurent Pinchart wrote: > I2C clients instantiated from OF get their IRQ mapped at device > registration time. This leads to the IRQ being silently ignored if the > related irqchip hasn't been proved yet. > > Fix this by moving IRQ mapping at probe time using of_get_irq(). The > function operates as irq_of_parse_and_map() but additionally returns > -EPROBE_DEFER if the irqchip isn't available, allowing us to defer I2C > client probing. > > Signed-off-by: Laurent Pinchart Applied to for-next, thanks!