Hi Krzysztof, On Tue, 09 Dec 2014 14:38:48 +0100 Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote: > > Looks almost good: > ++ pm_runtime_mark_last_busy(pl330->ddma.dev); > ++ pm_runtime_put_autosuspend(pl330->ddma.dev);1 > ^here Thanks for pointing that out, I have fixed it up for tomorrow. > However I am looking current next (fetched few minutes ago and the one > visible through gitweb) and I can see only mi changes (related to PM > runtime). It looks like slave-dma changes got lost on the way. Yeah, the slave-dma tree had another build problem so I used the version of it from the previous day and so this conflict did not actually occur today after all. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au