Hi, please don't drop the i2c-list. > I guess you are probably extremely busy and might not have had a chance to > look into the iProc I2C driver v3 patch that was submitted on December 9. > I'm not trying to rush it, and am perfectly fine with waiting longer. I > understand subsystem maintainers like you are usually very busy. True, true. > As I'm quite new to the upstreaming process, here I'd just like to find out > in a bit more details on what to expect and how to proceed forward. We are in the merge window currently, and I will start looking at new patches probably around rc2 or so. If you want to speed up things, check the reviews of other new drivers I did in the recent past and check if some of the remarks also apply to your driver. Thanks, Wolfram