* [Buildroot] Reminder about the FOSDEM Buildroot meeting
@ 2015-01-10 20:13 Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2015-01-10 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello all,

This is a kind reminder about the Buildroot Developers meeting we are
organizing right after FOSDEM. It will take place on February 2-3 in
Brussels, right after the great FOSDEM conference.

If you're a regular Buildroot contributor, you should really plan on
attending, both FOSDEM and the meeting. The meeting is a nice way to
meet several of the other core contributors, make progress on various
development topics, define some of the upcoming goals for Buildroot,
and more.

Registration is free, the event is sponsored and hosted by Google. See
http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysFOSDEM2015 for more details.
Contact me if you want to participate.

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com

* [Buildroot] Reminder about the FOSDEM Buildroot meeting
@ 2015-01-12 22:57 ` Yann E. MORIN
From: Yann E. MORIN @ 2015-01-12 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Thomas, All,

On 2015-01-10 21:13 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> This is a kind reminder about the Buildroot Developers meeting we are
> organizing right after FOSDEM. It will take place on February 2-3 in
> Brussels, right after the great FOSDEM conference.
>
> If you're a regular Buildroot contributor, you should really plan on
> attending, both FOSDEM and the meeting. The meeting is a nice way to
> meet several of the other core contributors, make progress on various
> development topics, define some of the upcoming goals for Buildroot,
> and more.

Yeah! Good times ahead! Thanks! :-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

* [Buildroot] Buildroot meeting approaching: you can participate!
@ 2015-01-26 21:19 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2015-01-26 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello all,

On Sat, 10 Jan 2015 21:13:06 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> This is a kind reminder about the Buildroot Developers meeting we are
> organizing right after FOSDEM. It will take place on February 2-3 in
> Brussels, right after the great FOSDEM conference.

Even if you're not planning to physically attend the upcoming Buildroot
meeting, here are two things you may be interested in:

 * Add topics to be discussed on the event page at
   http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysFOSDEM2015.

 * If you're interested in participating remotely, it is possible
   through Google Hangout. Please send your Google address to me
   (privately) and I'll invite you during the meeting.

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni