On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:17:42AM +0100, Ricardo Ribalda Delgado wrote: > On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 1:14 AM, Mark Brown wrote: > >> spi/xilinx: Support for spi mode LOOP > >> spi/xilinx: Simplify data read from the Rx FIFO > >> spi-xilinx: Simplify spi_fill_tx_fifo > > spi-xilinx? > Thanks! Fixed on the next version. > BTW what is preferred spi/xilinx: or spi: xilinx: ?I have seen both naming. Traditionally SPI always used spi/xilinx but that's too far out from the normal kernel standards so it's hard to get people to follow it at all so I don't worry about that specific bit too much.