On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 08:21:52PM +0000, Chris Wilson wrote: > On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 10:15:47PM +0300, Andrey Skvortsov wrote: > > Hi, > > > > tested next-20150202. System boots, but graphic output is broken (empty black screen). > > Booted five times the same kernel, always got the same result. The system works with 3.19-rc7. > > Those two warnings are more or less symptoms of the black screen (well > the first is just overzealous). More important would be the drm.debug=6 > dmesg from boot along with the gdm.log (or equivalent) aned Xorg.0.log > as my guess is that X (or the display server) is crashing. Requested logs with drm.debug=6 are attached. lightdm was running after WARN_ON, but I couldn't restart it. The command hanged. As I booted next-20150202 system crashed several times with a lot of drm_ calls in the backtrace, but I couldn't catch kernel logs, because I have not serial port on the laptop. If you need to get other information or to test patches, I would be glad to help. -- Best regards, Andrey Skvortsov PGP Key ID: 0x57A3AEAD