On 16 Feb 2015 08:15, Mats Liljegren wrote: please don't top post > My change never made it into the repository. Instead, Cyril prepended the path with ${SYSROOT}, where your cross-compile environment needs to setup SYSROOT path in order to make a proper cross-compile of LTP. See commit d4ab5d27d5ad666547d7b4d8e269e00921960c58. Cludgy, but it is simple and it works. This "=" thing I proposed apparently didn't work for everyone. i'm aware. that's not really the way to go about it either. > As for using pkg-config, I have no idea how that will work out in a cross-compile environment. But I guess it should be possible to go down that route as well... pkg-config works fine for cross-compiling. it's pretty much how library lookup should be done nowadays. -mike