On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 09:17:51PM +0100, Uwe Kleine-König wrote: > Hello Wolfram, > > On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 01:42:01PM +0100, Wolfram Sang wrote: > > From: Wolfram Sang > > > > After more discussion, brave users, and additional datasheet evaluation, > > some API updates for the new I2C slave framework became imminent. The > > slave events now get some easier to understand naming. Also, the event > > handling has been simplified to only send one event per interrupt. > what is an interrupt here? An event where the bus driver needs feedback > from the backend? More the other way around: when the bus driver needs to notify the backend. I wasn't 100% sure about the word 'interrupt', but then decided a HW slave support without interrupts would be so rare and adventurous that it is okay to use the term :) > Other than that the patch looks fine. Thanks for working on my feedback! > Acked-by: Uwe Kleine-König Thanks, Wolfram