Hi Joe, On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 06:23:51 -0700 Joe Perches wrote: > > Use the #defines where appropriate. > > Signed-off-by: Joe Perches > --- > > > Perhaps all the .level = 4 uses should be LOGLEVEL_WARNING > > > and .level = 5 should be LOGLEVEL_NOTICE > > > > Yes, we can push a follow up patch to net-next changing all these > > spots in the netfilter tree. Would you send a patch for this? > > There are indirect includes of kern_levels.h but there are a > lot of indirect includes of kernel.h in netfilter I am not sure what you are getting at here. kernel.h does not include kern_levels.h (but printk.h does). I, for one, am always happier when necessary include files are explicitly included. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au