On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 19:17:34 +0200 stkoupr wrote: > Hi, > > We are testing write performance of md raid5 with SSD array and we are > hitting limit which I understand is caused by writes being handled in > single thread (md0_raid5 process is eating 100% of 1 CPU core when the > test is running). I understood that there is some work in progress which > should make write handling multi-threaded. I'd like to ask about the > status of this work, is it still in progress or planned? > > Regards, > Prema > -- > To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-raid" in > the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org > More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html See /sys/block/mdXXX/md/group_thread_cnt Set it to a bigger number, get more threads. Requires 3.12 or later. NeilBrown