Hi Bjorn, On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 18:07:06 -0700 Bjorn Andersson wrote: > > What Mark mean is basically that there shouldn't be any users of > regulator_set_optimum_mode() for various reasons and we introduced > regulator_set_load() to solve these, before any users popped up. > > Unfortunately we weren't fast enough and people got some code in that > uses the API that isn't implemented for any Qualcomm platform today... Ah, OK. > Your patch looks correct and should preferrably be added to the drm > tree, or the last patch in my series that drops the API wrapper should > be held back until rc1(?) It needs to be sent to Linus as a merge fix when the drm tree is merged. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au