On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 05:37:59PM +0530, Viresh Kumar wrote: > Current OPP (Operating performance point) DT bindings are proven to be > insufficient at multiple instances. > > The shortcomings we are trying to solve here: > > - Getting clock sharing information between CPUs. Single shared clock vs > independent clock per core vs shared clock per cluster. > > - Support for specifying current levels along with voltages. > > - Support for multiple regulators. > > - Support for turbo modes. > > - Other per OPP settings: transition latencies, disabled status, etc.? > > - Expandability of OPPs in future. > > This patch introduces new bindings "operating-points-v2" to get these problems operating-points-v2 is kinda awkward, how about operating-points-extended, much like interrupts-extended ? Other than this, I very much like the new approach. Regards -- balbi