On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 10:27:50PM +0200, Svenning Sørensen wrote: > According to I2C spec, max SCL rate is 100 kHz, but SCx200/CS5536 > controller is currently driving it at 214 kHz according to my math. > > SCL is derived from an input clock of 48 MHz, which must be divided > by 480 (240 cycles for each SCL high/low state) to be within spec. > > Signed-off-by: Svenning Soerensen So, did you test/measure the actual frequency? Or is this patch based on specs only? Thanks for caring about this old driver, though!