On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 05:32:15PM -0500, Cormac O'Brien wrote: > Hi all, > > My name is Cormac O'Brien and I'm one of QEMU's student developers for Google > Summer of Code 2015. My project goal is to have Mac OS 9 running on both the > g3beige and mac99 machines by the end of the summer (it currently doesn't > boot on either). I'll be working with Alexander Graf and Mark Cave-Ayland to > get things working. > > You can follow the project at http://c-obrien.org/qemu-os9/ -- updates will Welcome Cormac! Nice page, I look forward to following your project progress this summer. Stefan