On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 08:32:44AM -0700, Greg KH wrote: > I'd like to see the patches that use this infrastructure before > reviewing these as it's kind of pointless for us to accept these at this > point in time. It would be nice to see a controller driver at least. I'm a bit more relaxed about seeing client drivers, while obviously it would be good to see them for most applications there's quite a bit of framework work to be done in order to implement them usefully (and not just at the bus level) - we need to cope with streaming data and some fun system designs as well. Getting the core bus in will help reduce the out of tree diff which should help people collaborate on those extra bits of work, as an out of tree patch stack Slimbus support gets too large. Having this work all happening out of tree (and mostly in vendor kernels as a result) has been causing issues for everyone trying to work on this, let's try to pull people into working on mainline as much as we can.