On Sun, Aug 02, 2015 at 12:45:24AM +0200, Jiri Kosina wrote: > On Sun, 2 Aug 2015, NeilBrown wrote: > > Claws-mail doesn't make it easy to reply to attachments - you have to > > use the clumsy "copy/paste/add '>'" that you describe. However asserting > > that other people should follow a particular work flow because my tools > > aren't very good does not sound like a convincing argument to me. If my > > tools don't work with a workflow that is prima-facie reasonable, then it > > is my tools that are at fault and I should fix them, not ask someone > > else to change their workflow. > Just in case anyone is collecting data-points from this discussion, pine > doesn't make it really easy to include attachment text in-line in reply > either. mutt is a bit fun here - it only works if the attachment has a text MIME type which a lot of the systems that force people to attach patches seem to struggle with.