Hi, On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 11:56:35PM +0800, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote: > >> as described in > >> Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/touchscreen/touchscreen.txt > >> here, as the display is in portrait mode while the touchscreen is > >> in landscape mode and needs to have the x and y axes swapped to > >> work in the same coordinate system as the display. > >> > >> Regarding the driver side: the goodix driver in kernel 4.3 > >> doesn't yet support this property, but patches to add support for > >> it are on the linux-input list and should hopefully make it into > >> kernel 4.4. > > > > The DTS is already in Maxime's tree, and in sunxi-next. Feel free to > > send a follow-up patch adding them. I was waiting for those patches > > to be merged. > > Sorry, spoke too soon. Maxime hasn't pushed it out yet. Could you send > a patch adding touchscreen-swapped-x-y for Maxime to squash in? I did the last DT pull request for 4.4 yesterday, so I won't squash any patches. Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering http://free-electrons.com