On Sat, Nov 07, 2015 at 06:54:50PM +0300, Denis V. Lunev wrote: > with test > while /bin/true ; do > virsh snapshot-create rhel7 > sleep 10 > virsh snapshot-delete rhel7 --current > done > with enabled iothreads on a running VM leads to a lot of troubles: hangs, > asserts, errors. > > Anyway, I think that the construction like > assert(aio_context_is_locked(aio_context)); > should be widely used to ensure proper locking. > > Changes from v5: > - dropped already merged patch 11 > - fixed spelling in patch 1 > - changed order of condition in loops in all patches. Thank you Stefan :) > - dropped patch 9 > - aio_context is not acquired any more in bdrv_all_find_vmstate_bs by request > of Stefan > - patch 10 is implemented in completely different way I left comments on specific patches. Besides that, I'm happy.