* State of bitbake world, test-dependencies 2015-11-12
@ 2015-11-12 11:43 Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2015-11-12 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-core, openembedded-devel

Another incremental test, only 26 recipes were tested, but it found enough
issues in just released Jethro.

Complete log:
http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20151111_112937.log/

ERROR: 42 issues were found in these recipes: cifs-utils clutter-gst-3.0 devicekit-power fbida gammu gst-plugins-good gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad gstreamer1.0-plugins-good imsettings libsdl2 pinpoint qt-mobility-embedded qt-mobility-x11 samba sox

I'll send fix for pinpoint, gst* devicekit-power, fbida, gammu before re-triggering the testing for qemuarm.

Found differences:
WARN: cifs-utils: cifs-utils rdepends on samba, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: clutter-gst-3.0: clutter-gst-3.0 rdepends on libcap, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: clutter-gst-3.0: clutter-gst-3.0 rdepends on libgudev, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: clutter-gst-3.0: clutter-gst-3.0 rdepends on libudev, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: fbida: fbida rdepends on lirc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: gammu: gammu rdepends on libgudev, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: gst-plugins-good: gst-plugins-good-meta rdepends on gst-plugins-good-1394, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad: gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-meta rdepends on gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-uvch264, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: gstreamer1.0-plugins-good: gstreamer1.0-plugins-good-video4linux2 rdepends on libcap, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: gstreamer1.0-plugins-good: gstreamer1.0-plugins-good-video4linux2 rdepends on libgudev, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: gstreamer1.0-plugins-good: gstreamer1.0-plugins-good-video4linux2 rdepends on libudev, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: gstreamer1.0-plugins-good: gstreamer1.0-plugins-good-video4linux2 rdepends on zlib, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: imsettings: imsettings rdepends on xfconf, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: pinpoint: pinpoint rdepends on librsvg, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: qt-mobility-embedded: qt-mobility-embedded rdepends on glib-2.0, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: qt-mobility-embedded: qt-mobility-embedded rdepends on gstreamer, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: qt-mobility-embedded: qt-mobility-embedded rdepends on libasound, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: qt-mobility-embedded: qt-mobility-embedded rdepends on libgstapp-0.10, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: qt-mobility-embedded: qt-mobility-embedded rdepends on libgstvideo-0.10, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: qt-mobility-x11: qt-mobility-x11 rdepends on glib-2.0, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: qt-mobility-x11: qt-mobility-x11 rdepends on gstreamer, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: qt-mobility-x11: qt-mobility-x11 rdepends on libasound, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: qt-mobility-x11: qt-mobility-x11 rdepends on libgstapp-0.10, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: qt-mobility-x11: qt-mobility-x11 rdepends on libgstinterfaces-0.10, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: qt-mobility-x11: qt-mobility-x11 rdepends on libgstvideo-0.10, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: qt-mobility-x11: qt-mobility-x11 rdepends on libxext, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: qt-mobility-x11: qt-mobility-x11 rdepends on libxv, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: samba: samba rdepends on cyrus-sasl, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: samba: samba rdepends on dmapi, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: samba: samba rdepends on libaio, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: samba: samba rdepends on libbsd, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: samba: samba rdepends on libpam, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: samba: samba-python rdepends on libbsd, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: sox: sox rdepends on opencore-amr, but it isn't a build dependency?
Found errors:
ERROR: gst-plugins-good: gst-plugins-good-1394 package isn't created when building with minimal dependencies?
ERROR: gst-plugins-good: gst-plugins-good-1394-dev package isn't created when building with minimal dependencies?
ERROR: gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad: gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-uvch264 package isn't created when building with minimal dependencies?
ERROR: gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad: gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-uvch264-dev package isn't created when building with minimal dependencies?

--
Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa@gmail.com

* Re: State of bitbake world, test-dependencies 2015-11-12
@ 2015-11-12 12:12   ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2015-11-12 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Jansa; +Cc: OpenEmbedded Devel List, OE-core

On 12 November 2015 at 11:43, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa@gmail.com> wrote:

> WARN: clutter-gst-3.0: clutter-gst-3.0 rdepends on libgudev, but it isn't
> a build dependency?
> WARN: gammu: gammu rdepends on libgudev, but it isn't a build dependency?
> WARN: gstreamer1.0-plugins-good: gstreamer1.0-plugins-good-video4linux2
> rdepends on libgudev, but it isn't a build dependency?

Looks like oe-core should take gudev for consistency between init systems.

Ross

* Re: [OE-core] State of bitbake world, test-dependencies 2015-11-12
@ 2015-11-12 12:12   ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2015-11-12 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Jansa; +Cc: OpenEmbedded Devel List, OE-core

@ 2015-11-12 12:17     ` Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2015-11-12 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Burton, Ross; +Cc: OpenEmbedded Devel List, OE-core

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 12:12:09PM +0000, Burton, Ross wrote:
> On 12 November 2015 at 11:43, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > WARN: clutter-gst-3.0: clutter-gst-3.0 rdepends on libgudev, but it isn't
> > a build dependency?
> > WARN: gammu: gammu rdepends on libgudev, but it isn't a build dependency?
> > WARN: gstreamer1.0-plugins-good: gstreamer1.0-plugins-good-video4linux2
> > rdepends on libgudev, but it isn't a build dependency?
> >

> Looks like oe-core should take gudev for consistency between init systems.

Using correct DEPENDS should be enough to get at least deterministic
builds.

From: Martin Jansa @ 2015-11-12 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Burton, Ross; +Cc: OpenEmbedded Devel List, OE-core

@ 2015-11-14  9:57 ` Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2015-11-14  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-core, openembedded-devel

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 12:43:11PM +0100, Martin Jansa wrote:
> Another incremental test, only 26 recipes were tested, but it found enough
> issues in just released Jethro.
>
> Complete log:
> http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20151111_112937.log/
>
> ERROR: 42 issues were found in these recipes: cifs-utils clutter-gst-3.0 devicekit-power fbida gammu gst-plugins-good gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad gstreamer1.0-plugins-good imsettings libsdl2 pinpoint qt-mobility-embedded qt-mobility-x11 samba sox
>
> I'll send fix for pinpoint, gst* devicekit-power, fbida, gammu before re-triggering the testing for qemuarm.

Complete log:
http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20151113_162451.log/

I've added few more recipes to this test run, so the results look worse
(because of many issues from efl-libunwind, I've already sent patch for
this), but they are actually better.

ERROR: 86 issues were found in these recipes: cifs-utils efl enjoy
imsettings linux-yocto qt-mobility-embedded qt-mobility-x11 samba sox
vlc

Found differences:
WARN: efl: ecore rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-audio rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-audio rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-con rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-con rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-evas rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-evas rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-file rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-file rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-imf rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-imf rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-imf-evas rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-imf-evas rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-input rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-input rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-input-evas rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-input-evas rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-ipc rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-ipc rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-x rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ecore-x rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: edje rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: edje rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: eeze rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: eeze rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: efl rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: efl rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: efreet-mime rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: efreet-mime rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: efreet-trash rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: efreet-trash rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: eina rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: eina rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: eio rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: eio rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: eldbus rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: eldbus rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: embryo rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: embryo rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: emotion rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: emotion rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: eo rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: eo rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ethumb rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: ethumb rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: evas rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: libeet rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: libeet rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: libefreet rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: libefreet rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: libemotion rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: efl: libemotion rdepends on libunwind, but it isn't a build dependency?
[...]
WARN: vlc: vlc rdepends on libavc1394, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: vlc: vlc rdepends on libcroco, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: vlc: vlc rdepends on libcrypto, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: vlc: vlc rdepends on libdvdnav, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: vlc: vlc rdepends on librsvg, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: vlc: vlc rdepends on libssh2, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: vlc: vlc rdepends on libssl, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: vlc: vlc rdepends on libupnp, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: vlc: vlc rdepends on libvorbis, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: vlc: vlc rdepends on libxml2, but it isn't a build dependency?

There is also:
qt-mobility-embedded-1.2.0: qt-mobility-embedded: invalid PACKAGECONFIG: bluez5 [invalid-packageconfig]
qt-mobility-x11-1.2.0: qt-mobility-x11: invalid PACKAGECONFIG: bluez5 [invalid-packageconfig]

tracker-0.14.2: /usr/lib/nautilus/extensions-2.0/libnautilus-tracker-tags.so_tracker-nautilus-extension contained in package tracker-nautilus-extension requires libnautilus-extension.so.1, but no providers found in its RDEPENDS [file-rdeps]

--

@ 2015-11-16 15:11   ` Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2015-11-16 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-core, openembedded-devel

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 10:57:39AM +0100, Martin Jansa wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 12:43:11PM +0100, Martin Jansa wrote:
> > Another incremental test, only 26 recipes were tested, but it found enough
> > issues in just released Jethro.
> >
> > Complete log:
> > http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20151111_112937.log/
> >
> > ERROR: 42 issues were found in these recipes: cifs-utils clutter-gst-3.0 devicekit-power fbida gammu gst-plugins-good gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad gstreamer1.0-plugins-good imsettings libsdl2 pinpoint qt-mobility-embedded qt-mobility-x11 samba sox
> >
> > I'll send fix for pinpoint, gst* devicekit-power, fbida, gammu before re-triggering the testing for qemuarm.
>
> Complete log:
> http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20151113_162451.log/
>
> I've added few more recipes to this test run, so the results look worse
> (because of many issues from efl-libunwind, I've already sent patch for
> this), but they are actually better.
>
> ERROR: 86 issues were found in these recipes: cifs-utils efl enjoy
> imsettings linux-yocto qt-mobility-embedded qt-mobility-x11 samba sox
> vlc

With the fixes I've sent in last few days we're almost clean again (at
least for the recipes I was testing in this run).

Only issue is samba->libpam and yocto-linux failing to build.

Complete log qemuarm:
http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20151115_174203.log/
Complete log qemux86:
http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20151116_034635.log/

qemuarm:
ERROR: 2 issues were found in these recipes: samba vlc
WARN: vlc: vlc rdepends on libvorbis, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: samba: samba rdepends on libpam, but it isn't a build dependency?

I've fixes PATCHv2 for vlc, so qemux86 is even better:
ERROR: 4 issues were found in these recipes: cifs-utils linux-yocto linux-yocto-tiny-kexecboot samba
WARN: samba: samba rdepends on libpam, but it isn't a build dependency?

cifs-utils is there only because of linux-yocto

NOTE: Uploading the report /home/jenkins/oe/world/shr-core/tmp-glibc/log/error-report/error_report_20151116034725.txt to errors.yoctoproject.org:80
NOTE: Your entry can be found here: http://errors.yoctoproject.org:80/Errors/Build/9880/
NOTE: Build completion summary:
NOTE:   do_populate_sysroot: 99% sstate reuse (2268 setscene, 19 scratch)
NOTE:   do_package_qa: 99% sstate reuse (2066 setscene, 19 scratch)
NOTE:   do_package: 95% sstate reuse (402 setscene, 18 scratch)
NOTE:   do_packagedata: 99% sstate reuse (2066 setscene, 18 scratch)
NOTE:   do_package_write_ipk: 99% sstate reuse (2061 setscene, 19 scratch)
NOTE:   do_populate_lic: 99% sstate reuse (2327 setscene, 13 scratch)

===== 2nd build to rebuild each recipe with every possible dep =====
Logs will be stored in test-dependencies/1447645595/2_max directory
Building recipe: cifs-utils (1/13)
ERROR: Task 187 (/home/jenkins/oe/world/shr-core/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_4.1.bb, do_compile) failed with exit code '1'
Building recipe: ctdb (2/13)
Building recipe: imsettings (3/13)
Building recipe: libldb (4/13)
Building recipe: libtdb (5/13)
Building recipe: libtevent (6/13)
Building recipe: linux-yocto (7/13)
Building recipe: qt-mobility-embedded (8/13)
Building recipe: qt-mobility-x11 (9/13)
Building recipe: samba (10/13)
Building recipe: sox (11/13)
Building recipe: talloc (12/13)
Building recipe: vlc (13/13)
Copying buildhistory/packages to test-dependencies/1447645595/2_max
Copying do_package logs to test-dependencies/1447645595/2_max/do_package/
===== 3rd or 4th build to rebuild each recipe with minimal dependencies =====
Logs will be stored in test-dependencies/1447645595/3_min directory
!!!Removing tmpdir "/home/jenkins/oe/world/shr-core/tmp-glibc"!!!
Building recipe: cifs-utils (1/14)
Building recipe: ctdb (2/14)
Building recipe: imsettings (3/14)
Building recipe: libldb (4/14)
Building recipe: libtdb (5/14)
Building recipe: libtevent (6/14)
Building recipe: linux-yocto (7/14)
Building recipe: linux-yocto-tiny-kexecboot (8/14)
ERROR: Task 221 (/home/jenkins/oe/world/shr-core/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_4.1.bb, do_kernel_metadata) failed with exit code '1'
Building recipe: qt-mobility-embedded (9/14)
Building recipe: qt-mobility-x11 (10/14)
Building recipe: samba (11/14)
Building recipe: sox (12/14)
Building recipe: talloc (13/14)
Building recipe: vlc (14/14)

I'll merge pending meta-oe patches soon (tonight) into master as well as jethro branches.
Lets hope that pending oe-core patches get merged before next (2.1) release!

@ 2015-11-16 16:17       ` Bruce Ashfield
From: Bruce Ashfield @ 2015-11-16 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Jansa
  Cc: openembedded-devel, Patches and discussions about the oe-core layer

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 10:57:39AM +0100, Martin Jansa wrote:
>> On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 12:43:11PM +0100, Martin Jansa wrote:
>> > Another incremental test, only 26 recipes were tested, but it found enough
>> > issues in just released Jethro.
>> >
>> > Complete log:
>> > http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20151111_112937.log/
>> >
>> > ERROR: 42 issues were found in these recipes: cifs-utils clutter-gst-3.0 devicekit-power fbida gammu gst-plugins-good gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad gstreamer1.0-plugins-good imsettings libsdl2 pinpoint qt-mobility-embedded qt-mobility-x11 samba sox
>> >
>> > I'll send fix for pinpoint, gst* devicekit-power, fbida, gammu before re-triggering the testing for qemuarm.
>>
>> Complete log:
>> http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20151113_162451.log/
>>
>> I've added few more recipes to this test run, so the results look worse
>> (because of many issues from efl-libunwind, I've already sent patch for
>> this), but they are actually better.
>>
>> ERROR: 86 issues were found in these recipes: cifs-utils efl enjoy
>> imsettings linux-yocto qt-mobility-embedded qt-mobility-x11 samba sox
>> vlc
>
> With the fixes I've sent in last few days we're almost clean again (at
> least for the recipes I was testing in this run).
>
> Only issue is samba->libpam and yocto-linux failing to build.
>
> Complete log qemuarm:
> http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20151115_174203.log/
> Complete log qemux86:
> http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20151116_034635.log/
>
> qemuarm:
> ERROR: 2 issues were found in these recipes: samba vlc
> WARN: vlc: vlc rdepends on libvorbis, but it isn't a build dependency?
> WARN: samba: samba rdepends on libpam, but it isn't a build dependency?
>
> I've fixes PATCHv2 for vlc, so qemux86 is even better:
> ERROR: 4 issues were found in these recipes: cifs-utils linux-yocto linux-yocto-tiny-kexecboot samba
> WARN: samba: samba rdepends on libpam, but it isn't a build dependency?
>
> cifs-utils is there only because of linux-yocto
>
> NOTE: Uploading the report /home/jenkins/oe/world/shr-core/tmp-glibc/log/error-report/error_report_20151116034725.txt to errors.yoctoproject.org:80
> NOTE: Your entry can be found here: http://errors.yoctoproject.org:80/Errors/Build/9880/
> NOTE: Build completion summary:
> NOTE:   do_populate_sysroot: 99% sstate reuse (2268 setscene, 19 scratch)
> NOTE:   do_package_qa: 99% sstate reuse (2066 setscene, 19 scratch)
> NOTE:   do_package: 95% sstate reuse (402 setscene, 18 scratch)
> NOTE:   do_packagedata: 99% sstate reuse (2066 setscene, 18 scratch)
> NOTE:   do_package_write_ipk: 99% sstate reuse (2061 setscene, 19 scratch)
> NOTE:   do_populate_lic: 99% sstate reuse (2327 setscene, 13 scratch)

Wow. It looks like the shared directory went away underneath the build of
the kernel itself.

Great log on this one .. easy to see what was going on.

Has this particular error been seen before ? Or is this the first time it has
popped up ?

Bruce

> ===== 2nd build to rebuild each recipe with every possible dep =====
> Logs will be stored in test-dependencies/1447645595/2_max directory
> Building recipe: cifs-utils (1/13)
> ERROR: Task 187 (/home/jenkins/oe/world/shr-core/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_4.1.bb, do_compile) failed with exit code '1'
> Building recipe: ctdb (2/13)
> Building recipe: imsettings (3/13)
> Building recipe: libldb (4/13)
> Building recipe: libtdb (5/13)
> Building recipe: libtevent (6/13)
> Building recipe: linux-yocto (7/13)
> Building recipe: qt-mobility-embedded (8/13)
> Building recipe: qt-mobility-x11 (9/13)
> Building recipe: samba (10/13)
> Building recipe: sox (11/13)
> Building recipe: talloc (12/13)
> Building recipe: vlc (13/13)
> Copying buildhistory/packages to test-dependencies/1447645595/2_max
> Copying do_package logs to test-dependencies/1447645595/2_max/do_package/
> ===== 3rd or 4th build to rebuild each recipe with minimal dependencies =====
> Logs will be stored in test-dependencies/1447645595/3_min directory
> !!!Removing tmpdir "/home/jenkins/oe/world/shr-core/tmp-glibc"!!!
> Building recipe: cifs-utils (1/14)
> Building recipe: ctdb (2/14)
> Building recipe: imsettings (3/14)
> Building recipe: libldb (4/14)
> Building recipe: libtdb (5/14)
> Building recipe: libtevent (6/14)
> Building recipe: linux-yocto (7/14)
> Building recipe: linux-yocto-tiny-kexecboot (8/14)
> ERROR: Task 221 (/home/jenkins/oe/world/shr-core/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto_4.1.bb, do_kernel_metadata) failed with exit code '1'
> Building recipe: qt-mobility-embedded (9/14)
> Building recipe: qt-mobility-x11 (10/14)
> Building recipe: samba (11/14)
> Building recipe: sox (12/14)
> Building recipe: talloc (13/14)
> Building recipe: vlc (14/14)
>
> I'll merge pending meta-oe patches soon (tonight) into master as well as jethro branches.
> Lets hope that pending oe-core patches get merged before next (2.1) release!
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa@gmail.com

thee at its end"