On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 10:21:56AM +0000, Jonathan Cameron wrote: > On 29/10/15 11:34, Nicola Corna wrote: > > The Si7013/20/21 modules support 2 read modes: > > * Hold mode (blocking), where the device stretches the clock until the end > > of the measurement > > * No Hold mode (non-blocking), where the device replies NACK for every I2C > > call during the measurement > > Here the No Hold mode is implemented, selectable with the blocking_io > > variable within si7020_platform_data. The default mode is Hold, unless the > > adapter does not support clock stretching, in which case the No Hold mode > > is used. > > > > Signed-off-by: Nicola Corna > I'm fine with this. The dependency below should I think show up in the > coming merge window, so this lot might as well go via Wolfram. > > Acked-by: Jonathan Cameron Not sure, will think about it...