On Tue, Dec 01, 2015 at 10:07:55PM +0100, Heiner Kallweit wrote: > Sure .. Just one inquiry: > When you say "the naming here" you refer to Michal's or my version? Michael's (transfer). > Actually I like in Michal's hook that it directly takes a struct spi_device. > This saves the caller one level of indirection as the caller usually will > deal with a spi_device and not a spi_master. > If you're fine with Michal's version then this is also fine with me, > especially as the functionality is the same. OK.