On Fri, Dec 04, 2015 at 12:26:58PM -0000, Simon Arlott wrote: > On Fri, December 4, 2015 11:00, Mark Brown wrote: > > OK, so the power domains should be being represented and managed as such > > rather than using regulators - it's a better fit (doing things like > > support atomic context) and it also sidesteps this. For the things that > > you say are clearly regulators should we have more information about > > those? > I'd prefer to handle them all as power domains since it fits better. Even > if some of them are regulators there's no extra control or status interface > and they're used like power domains to disable unused functionality. OK, great - runtime PM is just generally a more idiomatic interface for this.