On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 08:49:34PM +1000, Alexey Kardashevskiy wrote: > At the moment spapr_tce_tables is not protected against races. This makes > use of RCU-variants of list helpers. As some bits are executed in real > mode, this makes use of just introduced list_for_each_entry_rcu_notrace(). > > This converts release_spapr_tce_table() to a RCU scheduled handler. > > Signed-off-by: Alexey Kardashevskiy Looks correct on my limited knowledge of RCU Reviewed-by: David Gibson -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson