On Mon, Dec 07, 2015 at 08:55:04PM -0700, Eric Blake wrote: > No backend was setting an error when ending the visit of a list > or implicit struct. Make the callers a bit easier to follow by > making this a part of the contract, and removing the errp > argument - callers can then unconditionally end an object as > part of cleanup without having to think about whether a second > error is dominated by a first, because there is no second error. > > A later patch will then tackle the larger task of splitting > visit_end_struct(), which can indeed set an error. > > Signed-off-by: Eric Blake For spapr parts: Acked-by: David Gibson -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson