On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 02:43:47PM +0100, Nicolas Ferre wrote: > Le 02/12/2015 23:03, Alexandre Belloni a écrit : > > From: Josh Wu > > > > The QiaoDian Xianshi QD43003C0-40 is a 4"3 TFT LCD panel. > > > > Timings from the OTA5180A document, ver 0.9, section > > 10.1.1: > > http://www.orientdisplay.com/pdf/OTA5180A.pdf > > > > Signed-off-by: Josh Wu > > Signed-off-by: Alexandre Belloni > > Acked-by: Rob Herring > > If it can speed-up things: > Acked-by: Nicolas Ferre > > Thierry, it seems that this patch keeps on sitting aside for quite some > time, and Alexandre only rebased it lately so it can be easier to take > (so this v4). > > Can we see this trivial patch move forward so that we can at least see > it appearing in linux-next and use our screen with Mainline? Please make sure to Cc: dri-devel@lists.freedesktop.org on patches that apply under drivers/gpu/drm to make sure that patchwork picks them up. I recommend also sending the corresponding vendor prefix patches to that list, which makes it a whole lot easier to track. Also, please use "drm/panel: " as the prefix (instead of "drm: panel: ") to make it easier for me to pick up things. I was about to send out a pull request for drm/panel when I noticed that there was this patch. The v4 wasn't Cc: dri-devel, so I ended up applying v3 from patchwork. From the changelog it seems like that's okay, though. Thierry