* Review & Reply
@ 2015-12-17  0:55 Michael, J.Tynan <f.digeronimo
From: Michael, J.Tynan <f.digeronimo @ 2015-12-17  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Greetings,
My name is Mr.Michael J. Tynan, I am a banker with Bank Of America. It is true that we have not meet each other in person, but I strongly believe in trust and friendship in every business. I have a Lebanese deceased customer's abandoned fund, which I am his personal financial adviser before his accidental death, that being the main reason why I alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money. But before I disclose the full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist me. You can call me as soon you receive my message, so that i will send to you full details about the transaction.
My best regards,
Mr.Michael J. Tynan
MOBILE: +1 347 269 3740

* Review & Reply