* linux-next: Christmas hiatus
@ 2015-12-21 22:32 ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2015-12-21 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-next; +Cc: LKML, Linus, Andrew Morton

Hi all,

I will be taking a break over Christmas, so that tomorrow will be the
last linux-next release until Jan 4 - unless I get really bored :-)  If
Linus sticks to his normal release schedule, he will do a release on
Jan 3, so tomorrow will be the last linux-next release before the v4.5
merge window opens.

I do not expect anyone else to actually do linux-next release over the
holiday either - take a nice break.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au