On Tue, Jan 05, 2016 at 01:00:29PM +0000, Phil Edworthy wrote: > The R-Car PCIe host controller does not handle L1 ASPM. Instead, the > hardware needs assistance to transition to L1. When the controller > has received a PM_ENTER_L1 DLLP, we can't access a card's config regs > until we have got it out of L1 link state. The host controller will > handle this as long as it has also been transitioned to L1 link state. > > So, when attempting a config access, check to see if the card has gone > into L1, and if so, do the same for the host controller. > > This is based on a patch by Hien Dang > > Signed-off-by: Phil Edworthy > --- > v2: > - Use readl_poll_timeout_atomic when waiting until we are in L1. Acked-by: Wolfram Sang