On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 04:41:41PM +0000, Alex Bennée wrote: > > Stefan Hajnoczi writes: > > > The GThread coroutine backend was a portable coroutine implementation. > > Over the years all platforms got their own optimized coroutine > > implementations and nothing uses the GThread backend anymore. > > > > In fact, ./configure mentions the GThread backend doesn't work but might > > be useful for debugging. Since GDB macros were added to ease debugging > > of ucontext coroutines, there seems little point in keeping a broken > > backend around. > > Except I found that I couldn't run the ThreadSanitizer without using the > gthread co-routines. So while I totally agree we should dump stuff > that's not used lets make sure no one else relies on it for debugging > stuff as well. Is it still the case that ThreadSanitizer only works with gthread coroutines? Stefan