On Mon, Feb 01, 2016 at 12:22:18PM +0100, Dmitry Vyukov wrote: > On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 12:16 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > > I'm not sure how you're working out who to send these to but all these > > reports you've been sending have been for ALSA core which I rarely look > > at closely, I mostly look at ASoC. Might be worth looking into so > > people don't start zoning out things that look like misdirected stuff > > (I just noticed myself doing that with this). > I am using scripts/get_maintainer.pl -f the involved files. If it > produces wrong results, please update MAINTAINERS. You should never rely on the output of get_maintainers without review, it's prone to both false positives and false negatives. Given that Sakamoto-san does not seem to appear in MAINTAINERS at all and you've not managed to find Liam who's a comaintainer for all the ASoC stuff I suspect you're doing this with --git enabled which is especially prone to false positives since it tends to identify people who are just doing global cleanup work and aren't particularly interested in a given file. As far as I can tell this is how I'm getting pulled in too rather than MAINTAINERS.