On Mon, Feb 01, 2016 at 11:20:03AM +0530, Anshuman Khandual wrote: > On 01/29/2016 10:53 AM, David Gibson wrote: > > Here's a second prototype of the guest side work for runtime resizing > > of the has page table in PAPR guests. > > > > This is now feature complete. It implements the resizing, advertises > > it with CAS, and will automatically invoke it to maintain a good HPT > > size when memory is hot-added or hot-removed. > > > > Patches 1-5 are standalone prerequisite cleanups that I'll be pushing > > concurrently. > > > > David Gibson (9): > > memblock: Don't mark memblock_phys_mem_size() as __init > > arch/powerpc: Clean up error handling for htab_remove_mapping > > arch/powerpc: Handle removing maybe-present bolted HPTEs > > arch/powerpc: Clean up memory hotplug failure paths > > arch/powerpc: Split hash page table sizing heuristic into a helper > > A small nit. Please start the above commit message headers as > "powerpc/mm:" instead, which sounds more clear and uniform with > patch series related to other subsystems. Ok. -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson