On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 07:08:06AM -0800, Tony Lindgren wrote: > * Mark Brown [160211 03:52]: > > Why, I'm not seeing any dependencies here? I'd also expect to be seeing > > an awful lot more changes like this, this shouldn't be an OMAP thing - > > do we need to fix the core API and then roll out the transition in a > > different way? > Please feel free to pick up this one if you have other fixes > lined up, nothing stopping that. I'll take it myself unless there is a strong reason to merge it as part of another series. > There will be likely more fixes like this to make drivers follow > the PM runtime API documentation. These were just the initial > ones that were obvious. This does sound like there's been a change in the interface compared to what users are actually doing - is this an actual problem or is it just a divergence from docs?