On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 12:55:03PM +1100, Alexey Kardashevskiy wrote: > This makes vmalloc_to_phys() public as there will be another user > (KVM in-kernel VFIO acceleration) for it soon. As this new user > can be compiled as a module, this exports the symbol. > > As a little optimization, this changes the helper to call > vmalloc_to_pfn() instead of vmalloc_to_page() as the size of the > struct page may not be power-of-two aligned which will make gcc use > multiply instructions instead of shifts. > > Signed-off-by: Alexey Kardashevskiy > Acked-by: Michael Ellerman Reviewed-by: David Gibson -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson