On Fri, Mar 04, 2016 at 03:44:46PM -0800, Jimmy Zhang wrote: > This option allows user to specify and download signed rcm messages and bootloader > to device. This option must come along with option "--miniloader". > > Example: > $ sudo ./tegrarcm --miniloader t124_ml_rcm.bin --signed --bct test.bct --bootloader u-boo The t124_ml_rcm.bin file is the one generated by passing --ml_rcm, right? Can't we determine automatically that this file is signed? Also, could we sanity check that the device we're trying to bootstrap is in production mode and abort early (or warn) if we're trying to upload a non-signed binary? Thierry